03 May Festival Market in Town Park
Friday September 24, 4-8pm
Saturday September 25, 10am-7pm
Sunday September 26, 10am-5pm
The Festival Market offers an inspiring array of handcrafted items for sale and delicious local fare! Many of the artisans, crafts-people, cottage food producers, chefs and farmers are from the North Fork Valley and some from other Western Colorado communities. There is sure to be something for all! This is a perfect time to shop for holidays, birthdays and other special occasions!
- Abundant Grace Bakery – Handmade sweets, bread, elephant garlic, vegetables.
- Artistic Fabrications – metal garden art and home decor
- Balcony Botanicals – lavender lotions, lip balms, bath bombs, soaps and salves.
- Bo Spirit Designs – wax-casted bronze jewelry, hand dyed carves and skirts.
- Chickadee Windows – mixed media art using old wooden window and frames with pressed flora, acrylic paints and fabrics. Crocheted pieces.
- Design Haus International – Eco Bag lady Says/Eco Bags with anti plastic Slogans. Hand made in Colorado, Paonia Purple bike jerseys
- Elderberry’s Farm – Hand-made herbal products, body care products & artist-woven dream catchers.
- Elk Mountain Farmacy – fermented foods and herbal remedies.
- Empowered Energy Systems – Information about solar PV systems
- Gaias Essence – Bitters, Tinctures, Hydrosols & Beautiful Body lavender products, Oleoresin made with Frankincense, sweet Alchemy Stone bracelets.
- Jaksglass – stained glass.
- J&M Farm Co. – Fresh garlic, garlic braids, dehydrated garlic products: grinders and salts. Infused vinegars. Heirloom grains.
- JuNo Farms – Freeze dried fruits, veggies and spices.
- Lamborn Lavender – Lavender Products.
- Nedy Leavins Handmade Kitchen Accessories – crafts.
- Paonia Paella – Organic Spanish Cuisine.
- Paonia Experiential Leadership Academy – beauty care; handmade lotions, potions and hair products.
- Recreated Images – collage art
- Stacked Mountain Pancakes – glutenfree, dairy-free pancake mixes, jams, and syrups. Made in Colorado.
- Western Slope Conservation Center – Advocating for public lands and watersheds.
- Wild Women Gallery – crafts, unique artistry, jewelry, Comfort dolls, hand-painted glass, dream catchers, original art, crystals, bags.
Please join us in enjoying the wonderful things that grow from this creative spirit in our community.